Thank you for choosing Dakota Property Inspection, LLC for your home inspection!
- Follow the prompts below to check my availability and schedule a home inspection. If you prefer, Call (701) 578-8639 to schedule any of our services.
- The schedule availability below will list our appointment times. The schedule is fluid and we adjust according to our clients needs, so please reach out for any change requests or special times.
- Homes over 2000 square feet require a morning appointment and we only perform one home inspection per day when we have a home over 2000 square feet.
- Pricing is based on total square footage of the home, or the sum of all levels. The age of the home will come into play on homes over 50 years of age.
- The option to add Radon Testing or Mold Screening is available when choosing the services, and is discounted at a bundled rate with a home inspection. Radon testing is highly as the entire State of North Dakota is a Zone 1 region. More information can be found by clicking the Radon Link.
- After scheduling your inspection, and I have conformed you appointment, you’ll receive an email confirming the inspection date, time, and address. Inside of this email will be a link to my inspection agreement that you can sign from your smartphone or a PC, and a link where you can make a payment with a credit or debit card. If you prefer to pay at the inspection, please disregard the payment portion.